Grad school is wicked time consuming! This blog is currently on hold as the semester grinds on!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Dear Reader

Dear readers, faithful, unfaithful, and indifferent:

Unfortunately, my job is beginning to eat into my blogging time. I am able to blog on the train ride to and from work, but I have trouble focusing while on a moving vehicle and surrounded by coughing and talking people. In addition, I have been busy looking for an apartment, have found an apartment, and will be moving into the apartment November first. Finally, and most importantly, I do not feel my work as of late is up to par. It is filled with typos and half-baked thoughts; relics of early morning and late night train rides. This is not what I want to do with the blog.

So I propose a new covenant.

Every Tuesday I will post a fuller, richer post on the bible as I read through it. This will allow me to gloss over the less important parts, and also speak about the literature on a larger scale. I am still fully committed to reading my way through the entire bible - and blogging through it as well. But I hope my posts will now be more scholarly, insightful, informative, and perhaps even humorous. Only time will tell.

I will resume posting Tuesday with the book of Ruth.

Thank you, readers, for making it this far. We still have a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment